We’re happy you found us, whether you’re staying in a cabin or camping, or launching a boat, Echo Lake Resort is a beautiful place to be!
Everyone must check in at the store before heading to their campsite, cabin or boat launch.
Welcome to Echo Lake Resort.
Search our interactive map.
Designed to please, Campsite 2 is open to the sun and trees line the west side for shelter. A gentle slope takes you to the shoreline where you can pull a paddleboard or fishing boat to shore after a day playing on Echo Lake.
Slightly separate from Campsites 2 and 4 thanks to trees and foliage, Campsite 3 will have you set up and ready to play in no time. Watch for eagles nesting across the lake and fish from shore, the water is just a few feet of sloped path away.
Our most popular tenting site with the best sunset view down Echo Lake is perched on a small hill at the end of Campground 1. A flat, level hilltop with campfire pit and picnic table and room to set up awaits you. Experienced drivers with a small, light trailer, small camper van or truck with camper attached are also welcomed to book this site. Sorry, no large or heavy trailers are permitted on this site to minimize erosion. A downhill path takes you to the shoreline.
A true ‘end spot’ nestled between the upper road and Campsite 10 making this our most private waterfront Campsite. Popular for tenting with level ground and sheltering trees for shade and rain cover or back in your trailer or small RV. Your picnic table and campfire pit stay dry under the trees and the site opens up at the level shoreline where a small boat or paddleboard can be beached. Beautiful views and a quiet place to relax await you at Campsite 11!
Site 12 is a large 16’ deep x 48’ wide campsite in the Cedar trees opposite the water with room for two small families to camp together for the same price as a single site! Campsite 12 has flat level parking for a camper van/ truck camper and a flat tenting site on the other side of a shared campfire pit. There is parking for two vehicles on the slope up to the site. Campsite 12 is located near to the lower campground outhouses and it’s a short walk to the main water access path between Campsites 4 and 5.
Cabin 3 is approximately 400 sq ft in size (with the same layout as Cabin 5) divided into two bedrooms and one main living space. Cabin 3 has two-bedrooms: a queen bed in one room and a double bed with twin bunk above in the other for 5 people (included). Cabin 3 can sleep up to 7 using the futon sofa bed (extra charges apply).
Cabin 4 is approximately 600 sq ft divided into two bedrooms and one main living space. It has two bedrooms: a double bed in one room and two doubles with a twin bunk above one in the other for 7 people (included). Cabin 4 can sleep up to 9 using the futon sofa bed (extra charges apply).
Cabin 5 is approximately 400 sq ft in size (with the same layout as Cabin 3) divided into two bedrooms and one main living space. It has two bedrooms: a queen bed in one room and a double bed with twin bunk above in the other for 5 people (included). Cabin 5 can sleep up to 7 people using the futon sofa bed (extra charges apply).
Cabin 6 is approximately 250 sq ft in size divided into one bedroom and a main living space. The bedroom has a double bed with a twin bunk overhead and a separate twin bed beside for 5 people (included). Cabin 6 can sleep up to 7 using the futon sofa bed (extra charges apply).
Premium Waterfront Campsite
Located between Cabins 2 and 3, this beautiful Campsite offers a sunny shoreline with private dock, our largest camping space with trees overhead, 20A power plug in, two campfire pits, two picnic tables and a private outhouse.
Reserved Guests: Check In between 3 PM – 6 PM
- After Hours Arrivals: please contact us ahead to arrange a later arrival than 6 PM.
- Check Out is at or before 11 AM. All outstanding payments must be settled at the Store before departing. If you wish to leave before our Store opens, please settle your bill and let us know.
Visitors: If you are visiting a guest at the resort, you must check in at the Store first.
- A $10 + taxes fee per person applies. If you bring a pet, a $10 + taxes fee per pet applies.
- Parking is limited, we will assign you a parking space.
- During the summer and on long weekends, we may not be able to accommodate additional visitors, contact us before coming to the Resort to confirm.
Resort Hours: 830 AM – 9 PM
- The Resort gates will be closed around 9 PM nightly.
- All Visitors and those using the boat launch must depart before gates are closed.
- Resort quiet hours between 10 PM – 8 AM
- Resort speed limit 15 km/ hr. Drive SLOWLY around the Resort and watch for children and pets on the roadways.
Store Hours: 830 AM – 12 Noon | 3 PM – 6 PM
- If you are dropping in for information or Store items, please park near the Store or beside the main lawn.
- When the Store is closed, Rentals & Boat Launch are not available.
Boat Launch: 830 AM – 12 Noon | 3 PM – 6 PM
- Echo Lake Resort provides public access to our private Boat Launch during Store Hours.
- The launch fee is $15.00 + taxes per boat, payable at the Store before launching.
Walk-Ins – Important!
- If you show up at the Resort without prior reservation or outside of Store hours, we may not be able to accommodate you.
- If we can accommodate you, we require a valid credit card and full payment. Other conditions may apply.
- Do NOT park in ‘empty’ spots or drive around the Resort.
Be advised, there is no public day use area at the Resort, and we do not offer a day rate or visitor pass. Our campsites are not available for a ‘day rental’ as a way to access the Resort or lake.