Reservations – NEW!
We’ve designed a new online booking system and added a LOT of information to the website to usher in a new era of vacationing at Echo Lake Resort. We hope to make reserving as simple, easy, and fair for our customers as we can while allowing for unexpected changes and future booking requests. We understand one of the biggest changes to camping here is a ‘pay now’ format so we’ve made a detailed Cancellation Policy to cover you in case the unexpected happens.
Even with new technology, our personal customer service commitment means we spend time getting to know you and providing a quality family-oriented camping experience at Echo Lake Resort. Our processes will likely be refined as we all go through this first year together, please contact us anytime for clarification or with feedback, we appreciate your support.
Please use BOOK NOW to access the online system and make a secure customer profile. Any bookings you request or reservations you hold will be there for your viewing at any time!
When you request a booking, we’ll review your request within 48 hours. You’ll receive a confirmation email, detailed invoice, and a secure link to pay.
Once you have paid your invoice, the reservation is completed. From there, our Cancellation Policy applies. You’ll receive a reminder email (7) days before your arrival date with helpful info to make your stay unforgettable.
Terms & Conditions
Please read our guides and Policies carefully before booking:
- A valid credit card is required to complete a reservation, no exceptions.
- Nightly Minimum Stays:
- Between Jun 15 – Sep 14th, and every long weekend including Father’s Day, there is a 3 night minimum stay.
- May 1 – Jun 14 and Sep 15 – closing, there is a 2 night minimum stay.
- We do not book 1 night stays.
- If you have not completed our booking process or received an email, you are not reserved. If you have concerns about your booking, please email.
Time to Pay:
- Upon reservation, customer invoices are emailed, and payment is considered due immediately.
- Please complete payment as soon as possible to ensure your reservation is held!
- Failure to pay your reservation invoice will result in our cancellation of your reservation and a return of the campsites and/or cabins into inventory.
- Please be aware that only the owners are reviewing booking requests, authorizing changes, and making cancellations. We reserve the right to do this as soon as practicable in fairness of everyone trying to make reservations.
Walk-Ins – Important!
If you show up at the Resort without prior reservation or outside of Store hours, we may not be able to accommodate you. Do NOT park in ‘empty’ spots or drive around the Resort.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What if I need to change my booking request? If you email us to make changes or cancel the request before we’ve approved it, we will assist you without any administration fee.
- What if I need to change my reservation? We want to help you get your vacation just right and we’ll assist you by email to make changes where possible. A $20 administration fee applies.
- What if I need to cancel my reservation? We understand life alters the best plans, please see our Cancellation Policy for all those details.
If you have additional questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Stay With Us!
Echo Lake Resort offers rustic vacation cabins and camping cabin rentals as well as ‘dry’ campsites either on the waterfront or in the tall trees.