Welcome to the central hub of Echo Lake Resort! The Store is where you’ll check in & check out, connect to WIFI, buy some treats and visit with us on the sunny deck.
- Daily Hours 830 AM – 12 Noon | 2 PM – 6 PM
- When the Store is closed, rentals & boat launch are not available.
- The Store sells fishing tackle, basic groceries and treats, propane tank fills and ice.
- Free WIFI is available at the Store.
- Firewood is available for $8 per bundle, $10 with kindling, $5 per kindling bundle.
- Boat Rentals, waivers, life jackets and paddles are available at the Store.
- Guests may run a tab (charge to Cabin or Campsite) for rentals & store items during their stay with a valid credit card. Children must have permission to charge.
Clean, spacious and refreshing, our Wash House is everything you need when camping!
- Flushing toilets & sinks, for your convenience.
- Hot showers ($2 per use, coin in the box on the wall or on your Store tab).
- Do NOT wash dirty dishes, clothing, or clean fish in the Wash House.
- Closed daily for Cleaning, Noon – 2 PM.
Our large fun-zone for kids is where they can make new friends while sliding & swinging! Small children must be accompanied by an adult & dogs must remain on leash.
Come and swim on the sunny side of the Resort in crystal clear waters. We have a little beach where guests are welcome to set down beach chairs and a nicely sized Swim Dock with ladder. Dogs must remain on leash at the Swim Dock and beach area. Parents must accompany small children and there is NO lifeguard on duty. Please do not tie your boats to the swim dock.
Guests are welcome to launch without fee small fishing boats and other watercraft at our level boat launch. Please note, we do not offer moorage at the Boat Rental Dock or allow tying up at the Swim Dock, please launch and enjoy the lake, then pull to shore at your Campsite or tie up to your Cabin Dock when not in use.
We’re very fortunate to have the entire Resort on well water, which is safe to drink and great tasting, no ‘boil water’ advisories for us! All water runs through 4 sediment filters and a UV treatment before coming to faucets, Store, Wash House and Cabins. Four (4) water hydrants for personal guest use are located by the Store, Cabin 6, Cabin 12 and Campsite 1. Guests are welcome to fill water tanks of all sizes, please bring your own hose to attach to the faucet.
- To Use: thread hose onto faucet head and lift blue handle up- do not pump handle.
- Do not allow pets to drink directly from the water hydrants.
- We encourage you to conserve water during your stay to preserve the supply, to keep our septic healthy and to reduce wastewater that could impact the Echo Lake ecosystem.